Monday, December 8, 2008

Foggy Day Schedule

I miss foggy day schedule. Even though I maybe got to live the benefits of it 5 or 6 times when I was in school, those days sure were amazing. It was almost as amazing as when we got out of school for a week and a half because of mold. Who knew bacteria could have made me oh so happy! Anyway, the point of this whole thing is that this past week there has been some pretty crazy fog, making it near impossible for me to get out of bed or arrive at work on time. I wish there was foggy day schedule in the professional world, wouldn't that be amazing to see your company's name scroll across the bottom of the morning news. Think about it..."MWD on 2 hour delay, Fresno Fire on 2 hour delay, Barrows 3.5 hour delay, the Tut. Club on 2 hour delay, Army on 1 year delay..." Oh how sweet it would be!

3 comments:

whatthehaleman said...

oh you. blame your lateness on the fog. hahahaha. no i'm jk.

but thanks for the shoutout to everyone but me.

love ya.

Unknown said...

I never once had a Foggy Day schedule when I was in school. Now, working out at Central, I've had 3! I loved fog before, but now I love it even more!

louiegennuso said...

mold is fungi.