Thursday, February 5, 2009

Desert Fun

My iGoogle Places to See never disappoints. It makes me interested in all these places that are just amazingly beautiful. Louie and I have been talking about making the most out of his desert location for the next ten months and I have just added a few fun weekend trips for us to take. He doesn't know yet, but hopefully he won't get tired of this red rock theme I seem to be into right now.
Grand Canyon, we're hiking down, camping, and climbing back out.


Bryce Canyon National Park, UT, any of my favorite Utahans are welcome to come along.



Horseshoe Bend, AZ just a 3/4 mile walk up to this amazing lookout, no effort at all. Will have to be combined with Grand Canyon adventure...I'm not going all the way to AZ for only 3/4 mile hike.



Zion National Park, UT, like I said, Utah friends meet us there!! :)



We are taking applications at this time for cool travel partners who are interested in participating in any of these adventures. Don't hesitate to sign up below!!!

No comments: