Friday, February 27, 2009

My Other Car is a Porsche

This morning on my way to work I was behind this very slow Mercedes Benz, with a personalized license plate (of course). The BENZ4LU is what caught my attention until I realized the "gem" surrounding it. The frame read as follows: "My other car is a Porsche." All I could think of was a quote from Friends when Chandler and Joey's apt gets robbed and they're left with nothing because Joey got into the entertainment center to prove a point to the robber. Anyway, Ross says that he has an extra futon, you know so the guys can use it until they get new furniture and Joey says something like "dude, you don't have to brag, we've got nothing here!" To make a long story short, I thought the same thing about this mid 60s guy owning at least 2 cars totaling more in worth than a house is going for these days. Oh and I was driving my Grandma's old lady Cadillac, so I was already feeling real good about myself. ha

4 comments:

Dominique James said...

haha loved this.

Unknown said...

I hate it when people with nice cars drive slow...it's like geez, it's not like it'll hurt the car to go the speed limit

William John Gibbons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William John Gibbons said...

Hey now, don't dis Grandma's hooptie. I feel like a pimp when I cruise down Blackstone in that Eldorado.