Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Fort

Everyone asks me when I go and visit Louie what we do. I have no response, because we really do nothing...and it's amazing! Here is the summary of my weekend:

Friday-
- 7ish arrive at the Fort. Louie does not answer the guards phone call, I have to wait outside till he does. Word of wisdom for all of you planning to enter onto a military base, do not get out of your car. They do not like it, and 'politely' yell, "ma'am, get back in your vehicle" scary.
- Consume the greasiest pizza known to man, and watch a movie, fall asleep.

Saturday-
-12:30ish wake up, Louie makes his signature eggs for breakfast, watch a movie
-4:30ish take a 2 hour nap
-7ish go play rock band at one of his friends house

Sunday-
-12:30ish wake up, I make Louie's signature eggs (not well I might add), watch a little football
-3:30ish I hit the road back home

So you see nothing accomplished, yet it's becoming one of my favorite things to do!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

JJENNNNN
You're a blogger!
YESSSSS

louiegennuso said...

yessssssssss

Unknown said...

I can just imagine you getting out of the car by the way, and starting to talk really fast.

Jen-erator said...

Mon, oooh you know me too well. Of course I was talking really fast and somehow became awkward. Would you expect anything less?